Our G13 standard-sized 672oz aluminum-cased brushless servos provide the ultimate in torque and speed. In addition, they connect directly to your battery. This eliminates the need for a BEC, and together with our NO-SOLDER CONNECTORS, offers a clean simple installation solution for a high-power servo setup.
* Brushless motor
* 6v-14.4v operation range
* 672oz torque
* NO BEC NEEDED, plugs directly into esc/battery/receiver
* CNC'd case, press-fitted pins
* All metal gears
* JST solder connector included; no-solder connectors available separately.
* Dead band: 2μs
* Motor: brushless motor
* Operates on 2s, 3s, or 4s lipo, 6v-14.8v
* Operating Speed (11.1v): 0.12sec/60°
* Operating Speed (14.4v): 0.10sec/60°
* Stall Torque (11.1v): 527oz
* Stall Torque (14.4v): 672oz
* Dimensions: 40X20X37mm
* Weight: 71g
* Connector Wire Length: JR 265mm
* Bearing: 2BB
Note: the G13's power wire has to be unplugged when not in use. We personally route the G13's power wire from the servo to the battery, so that when you unplug the battery, you unplug the servo as well.
Note: No-solder connectors are for use ONLY with single battery applications. DO NOT USE with multiple battery set up.